Re: Updated Guile Tutorial

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: Updated Guile Tutorial
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 17:35:50 +0100

Daniel Kraft <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Andy and all,
>
> here's the promised revised version of my Guile tutorial;

Hi Daniel,

I've now added this to the Guile web pages, and linked to it from
http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/docs/docs.html.  Sorry for taking so
long about it.  Please let me know if you have any feedback on how I've
done this.

> I'd like to put that under GNU FDL as license, but have no experience
> what I really need to do in order to have this correct?

The ADDENDUM at the end of http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html explains
what you need to do.  If you send me (or the list) an update to the
.texi and .html, I'll publish the new versions to the web site.

Regards, and thanks again for doing this!

      Neil