frozen again; release on the 15th

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: frozen again; release on the 15th
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2009 19:11:21 +0200

Hey Guilers,

It's the 5th of the month, meaning you should pay your landlord/bank,
and also stop committing new features to Guile's git repository.
Bugfixes, doc updates, etc are still most welcome, of course.

This particular cycle brings a new wrinkle, that Ludovic will hopefully
be merging the BDW-GC branch within the next day or three -- while we're
frozen, but hey, some things just need to get done. After that merge has
taken place, we'd like to call for renewed vigor in testing.

Of course, the testing vigor might find a good start now -- benchmarking
relative to the last version, using Guile with your favorite apps, etc.

For any work which is not a bugfix, but which you think should get into
the release, send a mail to the list, and we'll talk!

Cheers,

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/