Re: trace examples broken in master

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: trace examples broken in master
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 23:16:35 +0100

Julian Graham <address@hidden> writes:

>> This should all be fixed in master now.  Can you have a go and let me
>> know if you still see any problems?
>
> Just built from HEAD.  The errors I reported earlier are gone, but I'm
> still not getting any trace output from the `rev' example in the
> manual.

I'm sorry, I didn't actually try running those examples myself, and I
still haven't done that yet now - but just a thought: did you try with

  ,o interp #t

so as to use the evaluator instead of the compiler + VM ?  It's
absolutely expected that all the trap stuff doesn't work yet with the
VM.  (It's on my list!)

     Neil