Elisp Reader

From: Daniel Kraft
Subject: Elisp Reader
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 19:00:29 +0200

Hi all,

yesterday and today I implemented the promised elisp reader and just pushed the changes. Now Guile's elisp support in my branch should be somewhat "complete" because not only there's a compiler but also a genuine parser for elisp, handling for instance the [] vectors, all those fancy ?\C-\M-x character escape sequences and the syntax for circular structures with #n=/#n#. I hope it is fairly complete and bug-free, but probably not (as usual) ;)

Feel free to look at it or try it out, I'd be interested to get testing results! I could try to run some real elisp code through it...

Apart from that, I'm going to do a merge from master now (which made some problems last time with readline, hopefully I can get it to work now) and maybe really start writing some documentation -- where do you want me to put it?

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Done:  Arc-Bar-Cav-Ran-Rog-Sam-Tou-Val-Wiz
To go: Hea-Kni-Mon-Pri