Unicode-capable srfi-14 charsets (f49dbcadf...)

From: Mike Gran
Subject: Unicode-capable srfi-14 charsets (f49dbcadf...)
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 08:20:30 -0700

Hi-

I pushed the commit for Unicode-capable srfi-14.  Of all parts necessary
for Unicode, this patch has the largest amount of new code and is most
likely to cause compilation problems.

Since the default charsets such as char-set:lower-case are much larger
in the Unicode scenario, I had to change both the underlying structures
that hold them as well as the print format.  I also had to pregenerate
them, since it was too slow to create them at startup.  So this is also
the part of this project where I've taken the greatest liberties.

Let me know what you think.

-Mik