Re: i guess we're frozen & stuff

From: Mike Gran
Subject: Re: i guess we're frozen & stuff
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 08:48:04 -0700

On Tue, 2009-08-11 at 08:29 -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:
> I built libunistring and tried to build master.  Some tests failed, and
> also the build failed due to warnings (post to follow).  I think all the
> failed tests are locale related.

A possible cause of some of this may be when I replaced toupper() with
uc_toupper, leading to a confusion between locale-dependent case
handling and Unicode codepoint case handling.  Probably should revert
the uc_toupper and uc_tolower calls for now until the conversion is more
complete.

Odd that I didn't see these errors, though.

-Mike