i guess we're frozen & stuff

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: i guess we're frozen & stuff
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 21:41:10 +0200

Hello Guilers,

Today's the 10th, we release on the 15th, ergo we're frozen.

What does this mean? Well I think the dilly is that we shouldn't be
pushing to master, except to fix things that don't work at all, and to
update documentation, NEWS, etc.

What if you don't have push access? Well give Guile a try with your
programs, run some benchmarks against 1.9.1, give the tires a good kick.

>From my part, I wrote a summary of what I've been up to here:
http://wingolog.org/archives/2009/08/10/goto-

Happy hacking!

Andy