warning: stack count incorrect!

From: Linas Vepstas
Subject: warning: stack count incorrect!
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 14:54:30 -0500

FYI,

I've been running guile-1.9.0 for a while, and recently saw the error message

    warning: stack count incorrect!

print out on stdout.  I greped for it and found:

libguile/stacks.c:      scm_puts ("warning: stack count incorrect!\n",
scm_current_error_port ());

I'm not sure what triggered it; I hadn't yet done much.  Not sure on
how I should
go about debugging.  (Should I?)

one request: can someone change this to "Guile: warning: stack count
incorrect!\n" ?
it took me a while to realize it was guile that had printed the thing
and not some other
component.

--linas