Brainfuck branch

From: Daniel Kraft
Subject: Brainfuck branch
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2009 18:05:48 +0200

Hi all,

I just re-pushed the brainfuck branch (but should contain not much new as compared to the last push) after the savannah break-down. I think it should have gotten right this time, too, but I again had to struggle a bit with git ;)

BTW, it seems that I "accidentally" included syncase-in-boot-9 here, as I pulled this to get access to TreeIL for work on TreeIL -- is there some way to get rid of it again in my local branch so that it can eventually be committed to master (some time in the future) without including syncase-in-boot-9?

Cheers,
Daniel

PS: Andy, do you have some hints for me regarding the lexical-variables in TreeIL I mailed you about? That would be cool!