Re: 1.9.1 checklist

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: 1.9.1 checklist
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 20:05:01 +0200

On Wed 27 May 2009 01:48, address@hidden (Ludovic Courtès) writes:

> This all sounds like an excellent plan to me!

Excellent!

<a-team>I love it when a plan comes together!</a-team>

> In practice, that would mean making the first release on June 15th,
> right?

Yes. We probably would need the longer freeze (of 10 days) to get the
docs and NEWS and things in shape for this one, meaning no new code
should go in between the 5th and the 15th, just testing and doc updates
and regression fixes. Sound good to you?

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/