Re: 1.9.1 checklist

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: 1.9.1 checklist
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 15:01:04 +0200

Hello!

Neil Jerram <address@hidden> writes:

> As regards the mechanics of releasing: recently Ludovic has handled
> that.  Will you be OK to continue doing the releases to Andy's
> proposed schedule, Ludo; or Andy are you proposing to handle the
> release process yourself instead?

FWIW, I'm happy to keep releasing the 1.8 series (and I think it's time
to think about 1.8.7).

For 2.0, though, I think it may be wiser to let Andy take care of it, if
he wants to: he's been more responsive than me, and he's the 2.x guy
after all.  ;-)  Andy: what do you think?

(I'm happy to take care of it if you can't or don't want to do it, but I
don't want to be a burden for you and the other people involved.)

Thanks,
Ludo'.