srfi-18 and the vm

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: srfi-18 and the vm
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 16:39:36 +0200

Hi!

I'm catching up with mail. On my syncase-in-boot-9 branch, I enabled
compilation of srfi-18 and fixed a bug in it regarding multiple-value
returns. Now I just ran the srfi-18 test like 100 times in a row and it
didn't show any strange errors. Yaaaay!

With psyntax running a pre-analysis phase on all source code, we can do
away with lazy memoization entirely -- a neat hack, but it made eval.c
buggy and impenetrable. I'll write more about that in the future.

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/