Re: request review: branch "wingo"

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: request review: branch "wingo"
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 23:20:50 -0700

Hey all,

On Fri 27 Mar 2009 16:29, Andy Wingo <address@hidden> writes:

> On the "wingo" branch in the main repository, you will find the
> following patches:

So, I really intended to wait for review, but it's irritating having
`master' broken, so I went ahead and merged this in.

I think the stack calibration stuff is correct, but perhaps more jarring
in this commit is a move from ./pre-inst-guile to ./meta/guile, and
./pre-inst-guile-env to ./meta/uninstalled-env. I describe the rationale
in 0b6d8fdc28ed8af56e93157179c305fef037e0a0. But then again, given that
Neil invested so much time into the stack calibration stuff, that might
be jarring too.

Please let me know if yall have a concern with this merge -- we can fix
it tomorrow or Monday.

Cheers,

Andy
--