Re: vm status update, a.k.a. yowsers batman it's february already

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: vm status update, a.k.a. yowsers batman it's february already
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 01:34:57 +0100

On Wed 04 Feb 2009 00:34, Neil Jerram <address@hidden> writes:

> [Translation via decompilation] sounds interesting. But it sounds more
> like something educational to me, rather than a solution to the
> original translation desire.

You're right. But it's neat, though!

> Is that the kind of thing that you had in mind, or have I missed your
> point?

You've got it :)

I think that selfishly, I need to implement another language if I'd like
to present something about "guile's multilingual framework", or else I'd
be laughed out of the room. Decompilers aren't necessary but they are
interesting. But the compilers are the important part.

Cheers,

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/