Re: the new gc asserts in master

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: the new gc asserts in master
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 01:08:14 -0300

Ludovic Courtès escreveu:

> Sorry if I missed something but my understanding was that you were
> referring to a GC fix, which it isn't.  Re-reading the thread, it seems
> I indeed missed the point, and I apologize.

I hope you do realize that every time you miss the point and send out a
reply you have me trembling with anger, and contemplating whether I should
stop contributing to GUILE right away or after it's patched up enough for
LilyPond?

After some years of doing lilypond, I have become wise enough to delete the
expletives before I send an email, but please think and reread before you
send out something.