Re: GUILE_MAX_HEAP_SIZE

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: GUILE_MAX_HEAP_SIZE
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 23:51:58 +0200

Hi,

> I have a request: can you put the gnulib into the repository of GUILE itself?

Yeah, we could do that.

There's a discussion at
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnulib/manual/html_node/VCS-Issues.html .
I'm usually tempted to not include any generated file to the repository,
but Gnulib files are somewhat special.

> Gnulib isn't packaged (at least not on fedora), and gnulib is linked/versioned
> using the standard mechanisms - isn't this the recommended way to use gnulib
> (install the lib into your package, and only update by hand?)

Gnulib is a *source code* library, see
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnulib/manual/html_node/Introduction.html .

Thanks,
Ludovic.