Re: srfi-18 requirements

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: srfi-18 requirements
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 14:55:25 +0100

2008/5/24 Neil Jerram <address@hidden>:
2008/5/15 Julian Graham <address@hidden>:

Hi Neil,

> I haven't covered these yet.  Will try to soon, but could you resubmit
> anyway as a GIT commit patch, so that you end up being properly
> credited for the commit?

Yes -- find one attached.

OK, that's in now.

Hmm.  In the master branch, I'm now seeing a hang when "make check" tries to run srfi-18.test.  I unfortunately don't have time to investigate further right now; anyone working on the master branch who sees this - please just suppress srfi-18.test for now.

Regards,
        Neil