Re: guile-1.8 and goops c-api

From: RenéKöcher
Subject: Re: guile-1.8 and goops c-api
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 21:22:40 +0000 (UTC)

Sorry to reply to myself but I detected the problem.
My code is correct and working as expected but scm_add_slot()
will segfault anyways because of bug #22369.

I checked it agianst the present cvs head and it still an issue.
Applying the supplied patch fixes the problem.
In existing code the same behavior can be achieved by a local copy
of scm_add_slot with an additional SCM_UNDEFINED.

Greetings
Shirk

 BitSpinn.org  - Don't get twisted up!