Re: srfi-18 requirements

From: Julian Graham
Subject: Re: srfi-18 requirements
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 00:14:38 -0500

> Works for me.  I'll try to have something to you this weekend.

Okay, find attached a patch against HEAD containing the aforementioned
changes to the core for supporting SRFI-18.  I'm still looping my test
code, but I thought I should get something out to you guys this
evening.  In addition to the code changes, the patch includes relevant
Changelog, doc, and threads.test updates.  Let me know what you think.

Regards,
Julian