Re: srfi-18 requirements

From: Julian Graham
Subject: Re: srfi-18 requirements
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 13:11:14 -0500

Hi guys,

Just wanted to see if anyone had had a chance to take a look at the
patch I attached to the last message on this thread.  Once again, I
know it's big for a patch (I'd be glad to break it into a few smaller
patches), but about half of it is Scheme code.  I'd be happy to
explain / discuss any aspect of it!

Regards,
Julian