Re: frames / stacks / source? was Re: coverage/profiling

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: frames / stacks / source? was Re: coverage/profiling
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 16:57:06 +0100

Hi,

>> Besides, it _really_ doesn't work here (see backtrace in my previous
>> post):
>
> the program I posted was tested with GUILE 1.8, perhaps you can start from
> there.

That's what I did (see my previous message).  :-(

Thanks,
Ludovic.

PS: BTW, the messages you post to this list are delivered twice.  I
    think the reason is that, when you reply to a message, in addition
    to the `Newgroups:' field (which contains Gmane's newsgroup for this
    list), your news/mail client keeps address@hidden' in the
    `To:' or `Cc:' list.