Re: Introducing `cond-feature'

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Introducing `cond-feature'
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 09:51:02 +0100

Hi,

Rob Browning <address@hidden> writes:

> Though I haven't thought about them carefully in this context yet, I
> wondered to what extent (if any) the following might be relevant:
>
>   - SRFI-7
>       http://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-7/srfi-7.html

I didn't know this one.  That seems really relevant in this context, but
maybe a bit overkill (having to enclose `feature-cond' in `program')?
OTOH, it's well thought out and complete.

It doesn't explicitly state whether feature identifiers are (partly)
standardized as those of SRFI-0.  Could we use any Guile feature name in
here?

Thanks,
Ludovic.