Re: Switching to a SRFI-45 compliant force/delay.

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: Re: Switching to a SRFI-45 compliant force/delay.
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 10:51:06 +1000

Rob Browning <address@hidden> writes:

> The implementation works (it passes all of the tests they provide),
> and I believe could completely replace Guile's existing eval.c
> force/delay, but I wanted to know if anyone knew of a reason it
> shouldn't.

I remember I thought it could go in C in the core nicely enough, or at
least just extending `force' in the core and leaving the actual
`eager' to the srfi module perhaps.  I don't remember the details
though, except it might be nice to lose the mutexes at the same time
:), for speed and size.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-devel/2005-12/msg00050.html