Re: Plan for guile-debugging integration

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Plan for guile-debugging integration
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 13:24:07 +0200

Hi,

Neil Jerram <address@hidden> writes:

>>> 1. Scheme code
>>>
>>> By default I'd add these under (ice-9) - but perhaps we should
>>> consider something else?  Please let me know if you have ideas.
>>
>> Maybe you could create a sub-directory, like `(ice-9 debugging)'?
>
> Yes, good idea; I'll do that.

Actually, it might be time for a more rational name space...  ;-)

Keisuke (at least) had come up with the idea of a `system' module
directory.  So you would put the debugging material under `(system
debugging)' rather than adding yet another thing under `ice-9'.

What do you think?  Are people fond of `ice-9'?  :-)

Thanks,
Ludovic.