Re: [ntp:hackers/Guile devel] ntp-dev changes

From: Bruce Korb
Subject: Re: [ntp:hackers/Guile devel] ntp-dev changes
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 08:39:58 -0700

Hi Harlan, Reg, NTP developers (via relay) & Guile developers:

This is a problem.  I (almost) only ever use pre-built Guile
packages and let others struggle with the porting issue.
Occasionally, I do build it just to verify that current
versions haven't wiggled too much for AutoGen to operate,
but otherwise, no.

So, Reg, can you please tell us all the platform and compiler
you used that triggered the Guile build failure?

Thank you.

Regards, Bruce