scm_init_guile when null threads

From: Oleg Parashchenko
Subject: scm_init_guile when null threads
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 09:24:04 +0400

Hello,

I'm trying to compile a program which uses libguile 1.8.0 under Windows
under MinGW. The program is a plugin which uses scm_init_guile to
initialize Guilde when loaded. Unfortunately, the program doesn't compile
due to undefined reference to scm_init_guile. Looking in the archives, I
found the same issue for FreeBSD. As I understand, the function
scm_init_guile indeed isn't available with null threads.

Are there any workarounds? Quick and dirty temporary fixes are ok.

Thank you.

--
Oleg Parashchenko  olpa@ http://xmlhack.ru/  XML news in Russian
http://uucode.com/blog/  Generative Programming, XML, TeX, Scheme