valgrind suppression file

From: Bruce Korb
Subject: valgrind suppression file
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 12:21:16 -0800

Hi Guys,

I do not know if this is too aggressive or not, but I had to add this
to my valgrind "suppress this junk" file.  It would be nice if someone
verified that the suppressed warnings are correctly suppressed and then
distributed the thing.  It makes hunting down my own memory issues
a bit easier  :).  Thanks - Bruce

{
 Guile-scm_X/scm_mark_locations-value4
 Memcheck:Value4
 fun:scm_*
 fun:scm_mark_locations
}

{
 Guile-scm_markstream/scm_gc_mark-value4
 Memcheck:Value4
 fun:scm_markstream
 fun:scm_gc_mark
}

{
 Guile-scm_gc_mark-cond
 Memcheck:Cond
 fun:scm_gc_mark
}

{
 Guile-scm_gc_sweep-cond
 Memcheck:Cond
 fun:scm_gc_sweep
}

{
 Guile-gc_mark_X-cond
 Memcheck:Cond
 fun:scm_mark_*
}

{
 Guile-heap_segment/scm_mark_locations-cond
 Memcheck:Cond
 fun:heap_segment
 fun:scm_mark_locations
}