Re: Future of ice-9/slib.scm.

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: Re: Future of ice-9/slib.scm.
Date: 12 Dec 2005 14:39:56 -0500

I agree that a few lines of code for backwards compat are warranted.
Really it's a bug that user code needs to do anything, but I don't
think that's worth it.

The comments about 'new enough' are unsatisfying; if you could give a
version that's too old, and one that's new enough it would help
greatly, even if there's an uncertain interval in the middle.

After this is in CVS, and seems to work, it would be nice to have a
release for packagers to update.

--
        Greg Troxel <address@hidden>