Re: 1.6.8 release candidate 0 available for testing.

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: Re: 1.6.8 release candidate 0 available for testing.
Date: 16 Oct 2005 17:02:56 -0400

This builds on NetBSD/i386 3.99.9, and almost passes make check,
except for:

FAIL: time.test: strftime %Z doesn't return garbage

I renamed the distfile to avoid fighting the package system (the
1.6.8-rc0 could be 1.6.8rc0 to make it more clearly part of the
version, but I'm not sure that's it).

With the patches in NetBSD pkgsrc, the built/installed guile worked,
where works means that I used guile-pg, guile-gnome, and a private ospf
lsa access library via a guile wrapper.

The two patches I sent in private mail are not yet in your rc tarball,
but probably should be.

Thanks for making the tarball.

--

        Greg Troxel <address@hidden>