Re: Block comments and `read-hash-extend'

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Block comments and `read-hash-extend'
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 09:31:38 +0200

Hi,

Kevin Ryde <address@hidden> writes:

> The manual says the !# is supposed to appear on a line on its own.  Do
> you think you need it joined on?

I think I should have read the manual more carefully.  ;-)  Indeed, `!#'
needs to be on a line on its own, so the bug I described above is not an
actual bug, it's a feature.

Still, I don't understand the rationale behind this and I consider this
a limitation.  In fact, it's misleading compared to block comments in
other languages or in SRFI-30.

Thanks,
Ludovic.