Re: Guile 1.6.7 on HP/UX

From: Bruce Korb
Subject: Re: Guile 1.6.7 on HP/UX
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 11:19:29 -0700

On Sunday 12 June 2005 11:13 am, Bruce Korb wrote:

> HP/UX:  "guile" never finishes generating "guile.texi".
> I solved it by copying it + guile-procedures.texi from the Solaris build.
> I am still building, so I don't know what else I'll encounter.

Well, the other issue I encounter is that "guile-config" invokes that
"guile" program which will never exit.  "libguile" works just fine,
but the convoluted "guile-config" script won't exit and is a bit on
the painful side to figure out.  Have you-all a "pkg-config" file
that can be installed?  That would make life easier....
Thanks!  Regards, Bruce