Re: dynamic argv0 relocation

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: Re: dynamic argv0 relocation
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 07:49:13 +1000

Jan Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden> writes:

> Below is an attempt that works, but I'm not sure about the api nor the
> implementation.  What do you think?

No offence, but it sounds very dubious to me.  These things are meant
to be settled at the "make all" build stage.  (The gnu standards have
bits about that.)

Incidentally, for a normal svr4 system won't you still need
libguile.so in a location known to the loader?  It won't be able to
find it for the main guile executable otherwise.