Re: doc rx regexps

From: Julian Graham
Subject: Re: doc rx regexps
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 16:29:02 -0400

Yeah, I noticed this too, while I was looking for a lexer tool for
Guile and came across the old (lang lex) module.  (lang lex) is pretty
straightforward, but relies, I think, on some procedures from Rx that
transform regular expressions to DFAs.  Any chance we can re-obtain
some lexing / parsing Guile modules at some point in the future?  (I
was setting about re-writing the DFA portions of Rx in pure Scheme --
the original just exposed some C functions).