Weather Problems

From: Paul
Subject: Weather Problems
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 08:40:43 -0500

Rain.  Snow.  Freezing temps.  Fog.  High winds.

Bad weather can wreak havoc on our classes, programs, games,
practices, and events. How will you get the word out about last
minute schedule changes and cancellations? We have a simple,
affordable, and extremely fast way to share your urgent
announcements with a few dozen or a few thousand people in mere
seconds. Introducing ClosingAlerts.com. Your announcement on the
web, in people's e-mail inbox, and on their cell phone!

Learn more about becoming a ClosingAlerts.com client.
http://www.closingalerts.com/tour

Sign up now and the setup fee is waived! Use coupon code PR55.

Closing Alerts, Inc., P.O. Box 911, Millersville, MD 21108

If you do not wish to receive future marketing messages from
ClosingAlerts.com, please click the link below or reply to
this message with 'remove' in the subject line.
http://www.closingalerts.com/mktg/remove.cfm?id=205008