Reviving Guile-VM

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Reviving Guile-VM
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 15:04:48 +0200

Hi,

I've started trying to revive Guile-VM which was written by Keisuke
Nishida 5 years ago [1] and was unfortunately never finished nor
adopted.

So far I've been mostly learning about it and updating it so that it can
use 1.7 [2].  I don't know whether I'll eventually get to something
useful but it really looks like a good piece of software and an
important feature for Guile, so it's worth giving it a try.  And it's
kind of fun.  ;-)

Thanks,
Ludovic.

[1] http://sources.redhat.com/ml/guile/2000-07/msg00418.html

[2] If someone cares, this is available in the `guile-vm--revival--0.6'
    version of my GNU arch archive located at
    http://www.laas.fr/~lcourtes/software/address@hidden .