primitive-fork hang (was: ash rewrite)

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: primitive-fork hang (was: ash rewrite)
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 09:33:05 +1100

Rob Browning <address@hidden> writes:

> Hmm I noticed that at least on my machine, make check fails with
> current CVS.

Speaking of check fails, primitive-fork has stopped working for me,
making popen.test (and any actual use of popen) hang.  Eg.

        guile -c '(pk (primitive-fork)) (force-output) (sleep 10)'

It should print 0 in the child and some pid in the parent, but only
the parent prints.  Dunno why, it had worked up until recently.