Re: Can't make a stack from a continuation

From: Marius Vollmer
Subject: Re: Can't make a stack from a continuation
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 15:24:13 +0100

Neil Jerram <address@hidden> writes:

> And one more problem ... the same problem exists in CVS head, but a
> similar patch doesn't fix it ... still investigating.

I'm looking into this as well, now.  The fix you did for 1.6 looks
good, although I don't understand it completely yet.  I will try to
come up with my own patch to CVS head.  One larger change I have in
mind is to move the offset calculation into the continuation code
itself, which is where it belongs.  Each continuation will get a new
"offset" field and the stack code will just use it.