Re: Guile gdb

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: Guile gdb
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 18:57:27 +0100

Brian McQueen wrote:

I've sent a few messages out to the gdb guys. It seems that guile has been on the list for some time, but nobody has done it yet. I've downloaded the sources and have started checking it out. It sounds like a really interesting project to me. I will need some help with the high level stuff I think, because I have never particioated in one of these open source projects before. I expect all the work will be done in the gdb area.
--bmcqueen

Sounds very interesting!  What are your objectives?

   Neil