Re: i18n patch ok?

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: i18n patch ok?
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 17:13:01 +0200

Marius Vollmer writes:

> Yes, nice work, thanks!  I have included it in my local working copy.

Ok.  Please check with Han-Wen, he was working to include this too.

> I see that the FSF has sufficient papers from you, but Bruno has not,
> as far as I can see.  So I need to known which portions were written
> by Bruno before I can commit the patch.  Could you tell me this?

That would already be a bit of work; we both enhanched each-others
versions twice.  My guess would be that Bruno wrote about half of it,
so we should ask Bruno about his papers.

> Also, we need documentation for the new functions, but it is not in
> the patch.  Could you post a patch for the documentation also?

Where should I look for inspiration?  It was my impression that docs
were generated from the code.

Jan.