Re: Guile 1.7.1 has been released.

From: Jonathan Bartlett
Subject: Re: Guile 1.7.1 has been released.
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 15:57:37 -0700 (PDT)

A few questions:

I haven't hacked on guile in a while, so forgive me.  I am going to get a
little bit of time soon, and was wondering:

 * Has anyone worked on dump/undump for GUILE?  I received some
guile-unexec code from someone a while back, and just wanted to make sure
noone else implemented it before I got started.

 * Have you all abandoned your ideal for having GUILE be a "universal
interpretter" and having numerous sublanguages parse into scheme?  If not,
do you have a link to the API/command-line switches for this?

I figure if you are working on releasing a new development branch, now is
as good a time as any to put some work in.

Thanks!

Jonathan Bartlett