Looking for experts in IDE developing

From: guhu
Subject: Looking for experts in IDE developing
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 15:49:43 +0000

Dear Colleagues,

I am looking for experts in integrated development environment (IDE) for scientific computing, such as Fortran, C/C++, Java, etc. You may work with me on some funded projects and get compensation from me,  or write  proposal together with me to get funding from governmental funding agencies. If you are interested in, just send me email back with your a short description of compiler, or other software developing experience such debugger, performance profiling/tuning or visualization, etc.

Thanks,

Patrick Hu, PhD

University of Utah

Tel:801-585-1547