Hug.e in.vestor A.LERT - GDNO w.ill be ho.t on 8.th of J.uly

From: Marion Caudill
Subject: Hug.e in.vestor A.LERT - GDNO w.ill be ho.t on 8.th of J.uly
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 18:40:38 -0300 EST

***GDNO****GDNO****GDNO****GDNO****GDNO****GDNO***

Recomme.ndation: STR.ONG B.UY

We Be.lieve the SP.ECULATIVE NE.AR T.ERM TARG.ET P.RICE is - $1.12
We Belie.ve the SPECULAT.IVE N.EAR TER.M TA.RGET PRI.CE is - $1.30

BEFORE WE CONTINUE - VERY IMPORTANT - it is Expected that GDNO will have
VERY large PR campaign in the next 10 days and some very positive news are=

expected.

 Breaking News: Golden Opportunity Resources Inc. To Commence Drilling The=
 Black Tiger

Sto.ck Expe.cted to Exp.lode on Thur.sday Ju.ly 8.th - Num.erous newslet.t=
ers will pro.file the co.mpany

GDNO - is set to explode on Thursday

We Be.lieve the SPEC.ULATIVE NEAR TE.RM TARGET PRI.CE is - $1.12
We Believ.e the SPECU.LATIVE NEAR TER.M TARG.ET PR.ICE is - $1.30

       ++ URGE.NT Tr.ading Al.ert ++

Comp.any Prof.ile
Gol.den Oppor.tunity R.esources, Inc.,
Symbol: GDNO
Cu.rrent Pr.ice: $0.36
Ra.ting: Under.valued

We Beli.eve the SPECU.LATIVE NEAR TERM TARGET PRIC.E is - $1.12
We B.elieve the SPECUL.ATIVE NEAR TE.RM TARGE.T PRI.CE is - $1.30

 --------->>> NEWS  <<<-------------------

MISSO.ULA, MT,  /PRNew.swire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- Golden Opportun.ity =
Resources, Inc., (OTC Pink: GDNO) a Neva.da Corporation.

Gold.en Opportu.nity Re.sources is pleased to report that it will soon com=
mence dril.ling the first we.ll on the Bl.ack Tig.er prosp.ect with its 5=
0/50 jo.int ve.nture part.ner, Big Sn.owy Reso.urces L.P. Rig mobil.izatio=
n and preliminary grou.ndwork has been complet.ed and has facili.tated the=
 dril.ling to begin the sec.ond week of July.

Mr. Bill Mor.ton, co.mpany Pres.ident and C.EO sta.tes, "we are extr.emely=
 exc.ited to be dril.ling the Bl.ack Ti.ger, consider.ing the his.tory, ge=
o.logy and lo.cation of this pro.spect."

The Bla.ck Ti.ger pr.oject is loc.ated wi.thin the so.uth cent.ral po.rtio=
n of the Central Montana Upl.ift, approxi.mately 60 miles north of Bill.in=
gs in T10N, R25E of Musse.lshell County, Montana. Struct.urally, the field=
 lies on the southe.astern plunging nose of the huge Devil's Basin anticli=
ne and just 7 miles west of the original Tyler discovery in the Big Wall O=
il Field.

Since the Texas Company (Texaco) Tyler discovery at Big Wall on April 4, 1=
948, over 110 million barrels of Tyler oil have been produced in the Tyler=
 Fairway within 50 miles of the "Black Tiger" prospect.

---------------
Di.scla.imer
---------------
Inform.ation within this email contains "f.orward look.ing state.ments" wi=
thin the meaning of Sect.ion 27A of the Sec.urities Ac.t of 1933 and Sect.=
ion 21B of the Securit.ies Exc.hange Ac.t of 1934. Any stat.ements that ex=
press or involve discu.ssions with resp.ect to pre.dictions, goa.ls, expec=
tations, be.liefs, pl.ans, proje.ctions, object.ives, assu.mptions or fut=
ure eve.nts or perform.ance are not stat.ements of histo.rical fact and m=
ay be "forw.ard loo.king stat.ements."

For.ward looking state.ments are based on expect.ations, estim.ates and pr=
oject.ions at the time the statem.ents are made that involve a number of r=
isks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to diffe=
r materially from those prese.ntly anticipated. Forward look.ing statement=
s in this action may be identified through the use of words su.ch as: "pro=
jects", "for.esee", "expects", "est.imates," "be.lieves," "underst.ands" =
"wil.l," "part of: "anticip.ates," or that by stat.ements indi.cating cert=
ain actions "may," "cou.ld," or "might" occur. All information provided wi=
thin this em.ail pertai.ning to inv.esting, st.ocks, securi.ties must be u=
nder.stood as informa.tion provided and not investm.ent advice. Eme.rging =
Equity Al.ert advi.ses all re.aders and subscrib.ers to seek advice from a=
 registered profe.ssional secu.rities represent.ative before dec.iding to =
trade in sto.cks featured within this ema.il. None of the mate.rial within=
 this rep.ort shall be constr.ued as any kind of invest.ment advi.ce. Plea=
se have in mind that the interpr.etation of the witer of this newsl.etter =
about the news published by the company does not represent the com.pany of=
ficial sta.tement and in fact may differ from the real meaning of what the=
 news rele.ase meant to say. Please read the news release by your.self and=
 judge by yourself about the detai.ls in it.

In compli.ance with Sec.tion 17(b), we disclose the holding of GDNO shares=
 prior to the publi.cation of this report. Be aware of an inherent co.nfli=
ct of interest res.ulting from such holdi.ngs due to our intent to pro.fit=
 from the liqui.dation of these shares. Sh.ares may be s.old at any time, =
even after posi.tive state.ments have been made regard.ing the above compa=
ny. Since we own sh.ares, there is an inher.ent conf.lict of inte.rest in =
our statem.ents and opin.ions. Readers of this publi.cation are cauti.oned=
 not to place und.ue relia.nce on forw.ard-looki.ng statements, which are =
based on certain assump.tions and expectati.ons invo.lving various risks a=
nd uncert.ainties, that could cause results to differ materi..ally from th=
ose set forth in the forw.ard- looking state.ments.

Please be advi.sed that noth.ing within this em.ail shall cons.titute a so=
lic.itation or an offer to buy or sell any s.ecurity menti.oned her.ein. T=
his news.letter is neither a regi.stered inves.tment ad.visor nor affil.ia=
ted with any brok.er or dealer. All statements made are our express opinio=
n only and should be treated as such. We may own, buy and sell any securi.=
ties menti.oned at any time. This report includes forw.ard-looki.ng stat.e=
ments within the meaning of The Pri.vate Securi.ties Litig.ation Ref.orm A=
c.t of 1995. These state.ments may include terms as "expe.ct", "bel.ieve",=
 "ma.y", "wi.ll", "mo.ve","und.ervalued" and "inte.nd" or simil.ar terms. =
This news.letter was paid $6500 from th.ird p.arty to se.nd this report. P=
L.EASE DO YOUR OWN D.UE DI.LIGENCE B.EFORE INVES.TING IN ANY PRO.FILED COM=
P.ANY. You may lo.se mon.ey from inve.sting in Pen.ny St.ocks. To be remov=
ed from further emails send email to

compound beaten frilly senora sulfonamide billiken checkmate deluge downtu=
rn nick skullduggery sore announce furman intervenor kalmuk mantissa choic=
e adopt gadwall allegory dan barometer mathewson holocaust=20.