Re: -I for guile command line

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: -I for guile command line
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 18:56:58 +0100

On Thu, 2004-07-01 at 20:35 -0500, Richard Todd wrote:
> any interest in this patch?  It lets you put -I on the guile command
> line, to add directories to the load path.

I'm interested. I think that environment variable sucks, too.
(Especially given the recent discussion about "/foo/dir:" including the
current dir, in relation to hacking LD_LIBRARY_PATH and security
vulnerabilities.)

One thing: since guile scripts can chdir, perhaps the paths should be
resolved to absolute paths. But ++votes for it to be included in
guile :)

Cheers,
--
Andy Wingo <address@hidden>