Manual reorganized

From: Marius Vollmer
Subject: Manual reorganized
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 16:51:48 +0200

Hi,

I have reorganized the Guile Reference Manual to a large degree,
because I felt I had to. :)

I hope the structure is now simpler and that feels more complete now
(although not much new stuff has been added.)

I will continue to work on it in the next days, looking for typos,
maybe writing new stuff, etc, maybe reorganizing the texi source files
as wells.  So if you have any uncomitted changes to the manual, please
merge them now.