Re: guile loses on NetBSD/sparc64 1.6.2 with gcc 3.3.2

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: Re: guile loses on NetBSD/sparc64 1.6.2 with gcc 3.3.2
Date: 27 Feb 2004 11:23:51 -0500

I did some more experiments.  It seems to be compiler dependent; with
gcc 2.95 it was ok, and with 3.3.2 sometimes (when compiled on some
machines) it segfaults and sometimes I get complaints about tputent
not being bound (and the program exits).  So my best guess at the
moment is that something is not right, but that it is ok in many
circumstances anyway.

--
        Greg Troxel <address@hidden>