Re: doc license section

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: Re: doc license section
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 08:13:29 +1000

Marius Vollmer <address@hidden> writes:

>     (a) The FSF's Back-Cover Text is: ``You are free to copy and modify
>     this GNU Manual.''

I collapsed that into the paragraph for gmp, since it had seemed
pretty short.

> I'm also unhappy about the list of authors on the front cover.  It is
> quite long already and not even complete.  What can we do about this?

A contributors section to say who did what might be a possibility,
then credit the manual to just "The Guile Developers" or something.
(Assuming those now credited would be happy with that.)

I guess a contributors section might be more or less what the AUTHORS
file has now, but with detail keep to minimum, so it's a short
paragraph per person, more or less.