Re: Names for the C frame stuff

From: Dirk Herrmann
Subject: Re: Names for the C frame stuff
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 12:55:59 +0100

Marius Vollmer wrote:

so I'm pondering over how to name the functions that are associated
with the new 'frame' concept.  I'm now mostly convinced to use these
ones:
[...]
   scm_frame_unwind           - Register a unwind handler
   scm_frame_rewind           -          a rewind handler

I'd prefer to call these scm_frame_unwind_handler and scm_frame_rewind_handler. To me this would make it clearer that you are not _doing_ an unwind or a rewind, but are registering a handler for a later unwind or rewind. For the rest, I like the naming scheme and the names a lot.

Best regards
Dirk Herrmann