Test suite libguile/dynl.c

From: Mike Gran
Subject: Test suite libguile/dynl.c
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 11:31:23 -0800 (PST)

I noticed that the test-suite in 1.6.4 didn't have any coverage for the
low-level dynamic linking (dlopening) functions such as dynamic-link.
I hacked together some cases that can integrate into the test-suite,
and posted them in the guile-sources list
(http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-sources/2003-10/msg00015.html).

Forgive the cross post, but, I worry that stuff on guile-sources might
get lost among all the spam.

I have done a lot of formal code testing, but, I am a scheme noob.  I'm
certain my code lacks elegance.