Re: How do I determine the argument type...

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: Re: How do I determine the argument type...
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 08:33:13 +1000

Marius Vollmer <address@hidden> writes:

> Hmm, no, I prefer changing the docs.  "size_t" is the right type, and
> not many people seem to be affected by the int -> size_t change, so we
> chould leave it at size_t.

Not that it's much to do with me, but while I'm working on the docs I
made this change.

        * gh.texi (Scheme to C): In gh_scm2newstr, lenp is size_t* not int*.
        This changed in guile 1.6, the docs weren't updated.

Dunno if the manual itself needs a compatibility note.  If no-one else
has tripped over it and the interface itself is considered obsolete
then hardly worth worrying.