Re: Around again, and docs lead role

From: Thamer Al-Harbash
Subject: Re: Around again, and docs lead role
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 06:19:49 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 26 Apr 2003, Neil Jerram wrote:

> Sorry that I've been out of the loop for so long.  I should soon have
> some time to contribute again.
>
> That said... is there anyone out there who'd be interested in taking
> over the lead role on Guile documentation?

My two cents:

It's a two man job. We need one honest to goodness guile
developer who has spent a fair amount of time writing the guile
code (recently) actually write up a series of drafts, and one
person to edit and make sure the documentation is readable.

I'd be willing to do edit, review, and fill in the smaller
parts. I know enough texinfo to do this comfortably. I don't
think anyone but a developer should actually be writing the
documentation. guile is a fairly complicated piece of software.

--
Thamer Al-Harbash            http://www.whitefang.com/
        (if (> pressure too-much-pressure)